Bulldog Bulletin for the Week of 06/05/22
6.4.22- Last Week of School
June 6th- Normal Day
- Read to Achieve Test for select 3rd-grade students
- Please return the Summer Remediation Letters you received by tomorrow, June 6th! Letters came home on Friday for select students.
June 7th- Field Day and PBIS Reward
- ALL classes worked together to earn over 27,500 PAWS for the school years. Classes earn a PAW when they are displaying their PAWS behavior throughout the building. They will get their reward before or after Field Day.
- Field Day for ALL students
- K-1st from 9:30-11:30
- 2nd- 3rd from 11:40-1:10
- 4th-5th from 1:50-3:20
- Please put sunscreen on in the morning. It can not be applied to students at school without a doctor's note and a 1702 form.
- Please send the following items to school:
- Labeled water bottled
- Sunglasses or hat
- Change of clothes and towel
- Wear tennis shoes no Flip flops
- Bring a change of shoes
- If you are signing out your student at the end of Field Day, see your child’s teacher he/she will have a clipboard with a signout sheet.
- PTA Meeting at 7:00
- Join us in person or online
- We need at least 20 people to vote!!
- Link: https://bit.ly/3PVmYGR
June 8th- Fun Run and Kickball
- 9:30- 10:30ish Fun Run
- Students who have participated on Friday mornings in Run Club will be running a 5k. ALL the other students will be watching and cheering them on. Parents are invited to come and watch.
- 10:45- 12:00ish Annual Staff 5th Grade Kickball Game
- Students in 5th grade will be playing against the staff while K-4th grade students cheer them on. Parents are welcome to come to watch.
- All students will eat outside with their class after the game. Parents are welcome to stay.
- All visitors must sign in at the office.
- If you are signing out your student at the end of lunch, see your child’s teacher. He/she will have a clipboard with a signout sheet.
June 9th- 5th Grade Moving UP Ceremony
When: Thursday, June 9th from 10:00-11:00
Who: 5th grade parents and students
Where: Gym (please sign in at the front door)
We NEED help! If you are a K-4th grade parent and can help us here is the link.
June 10th- Last Day of School
LOST AND FOUND- PLEASE HELP!
We have over 50 jackets and sweatshirts that have not been claimed. Every teacher will take their class to look at items. Any items not claimed by Friday will be donated.
Before and Afterschool for 22-23 School Year
Please complete this form if you are interested in Before and After-School Care for next year. They have not yet shared the rates for next year. They will have a registration fee of $15.00, but we are not collecting that money yet.
Kirk of Kildaire Summer Information
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Classes for all ages – from infants to adults
- For children, classes include reading, math, games, and art, including a soccer coach!
- For adults, there are English classes.
- It runs from June 22 to Aug 12 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Vaccination is required for those eligible.
Kirk of Kildaire Support Events
- Vaccination clinics on May 26, June 9, June 23. They are from 3 to 7 PM. No appointment or identification is needed. They plan to give all vaccines – – first shot, second shot, first booster, second booster. This is with the mobile unit so it is in our parking lot. The health workers speak Spanish.
- Food distribution this weekend which will include vegetables, diapers, and pet food. This is from 10 to 12.
- June 18 we will have another food distribution which will also include a pop-up Clothes distribution from A Note in the pocket. These are both from 10 to 12. No identification or anything is needed.