Bulldog Bulletin for the Week of 11/23/20
11/23 - Remote Learning Day (Asynchronous- Meets from 9:00-9:20)
11/24 - Remote Learning Day (Asynchronous- Meets from 9:00-9:20)
11/25- 11/29- No School
12/3- Asynchronous- Meets from 9:00-9:20
12/4 - Interims go home
12/11 - Remote Learning Day (Asynchronous- Meets from 9:00-9:20)
Virtual Academy for Spring
From December 2nd-8th you will need to decide what you would like your student/s to do for the Spring semester. Please note that I will NOT be able to make changes outside of this window. Once the window closes I will be making class and staff adjustments to meet the needs of all of our families. If you have already signed up for yearlong you do not need to do anything unless you are making a change. If you signed up for fall only you will have to sign up for the spring. As you decide what is best for your household, please consider the following:
- if we are NOT on a rotation we cannot guarantee that students will remain six feet a part.
- we will continue require all students to wear masks.
- we will continue to NOT have any visitors.
- we will continue taking temperatures and asking health screening questions daily.
- we will continue following guidelines that send students home for 10 days with any illness unless they provide a negative COVID test or doctor note with alternate diagnosis.
- it is likely changes from VA to In-person (or vice-versa) could result in teacher changes.
- even without changes to your plan there could be changes in teacher assignment. We will do our best to avoid this; however we are required to follow state guidelines.
- any parent on campus must have a mask, even if you are carpool.
Parents Wearing Masks on Campus
It is currently a state requirement to wear a mask in public places. This applies to our carpool line and parents who walk their students. It is NOT an option to go through carpool without a mask on. You will be asked to leave before a student can get out or into a car. This protects our staff and students.
WCPSS Turns Pink
WCPSS will turn pink during the week of November 30th - December 4th in order to celebrate those who are fighting or have fought breast cancer. Please be sure to have your student wear pink to show support for all who have been affected by breast cancer.