Bulldog Bulletin for the Week of 5/25/20
No School on Monday- Memorial Day
Every year Briarcliff has an art fundraiser where you can purchase your child's artwork on various products, such as bookmarks, towels, pillows, phones cases, and much more. This year's art fundraiser was through a company called Kids Kreations. The children finished their artwork, but unfortunately, the personalized catalogs with your child's artwork were never received due to the pandemic. The good news is, the company has given us our individual artwork web URLs so we can purchase the products online. They are offering an $8.00 flat shipping to have the products delivered straight to your house. If you are interested in receiving your child's individual web URL, please email Daniela Worden at email@example.com.
Virtual Field Day- Friday June 5th
Check out this video trailer for field day!
BES Spirit Week
5/25-Wear Red, White, and Blue! Take a picture and Tweet it! @BriarcliffES and @MrsLoriNelson #BESVirtualSpiritDay
5/26- Write a positivie note to an adult in your house saying Thank you! Take a Picture! Tweet it @BriarcliffES and @MrsLoriNelson #BESVirtualSpiritDay
5/27- Dress up like Mrs. Nelson or Mrs. Benton. Take a Picture! Tweet it @BriarcliffES and @MrsLoriNelson #BESVirtualSpiritDay
5/28- Work on school work outside today! Take a Picture! Tweet it @BriarcliffES and @MrsLoriNelson #BESVirtualSpiritDay
5/29- Wear your Briarcliff shirt and Tweet it @BriarcliffES and @MrsLoriNelson #BESVirtualSpiritDay
Medication Pick Up
With the closing of school for the rest of the 19-20 school year we need families to pick up their medications. Please email Kelsey Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org set a time for pick up next week.
PARENT PICK UP PROCESS/SCHEDULE
- Pull up to the desk and remain in your car.
- Roll down your window and tell us the student and the teacher.
- Once the bag is put on the desk, parents will get out of the car to get the bag.
- There will be a box next to the desk to return library books if you would like, but not required.
- There will also be a box to return computers and hot spots if you are NOT returning to WCPSS next year.
- Families needing to sign out medication will do so during their assigned pick up slot. You will just let a staff member know that you need medication picked up.
- Teachers will assist on their student pick up day to say goodbyes for the summer while maintaining social distancing.
- Parents with students in multiple grades can get the materials for all their children on any of their specific grade level pick up days.
- Devices and hotspots will only be collected from students NOT Returning to a WCPSS school next year. All other students can hold their device until further notice. This includes rising 6th graders.