Updated Bulldog Bulletin
Pick up Medicine and student materials
Families who need to pick up their student's medication can do so on March 17th from noon-5pm. You can also pick up anything your student left behind at this time. Please report to the front office.
Family Food Security
Families who are in need of lunch and breakfast can pick up meals in our carpool line from 11-1 daily. If you need to walk please still report to this area.
If you are interested in volunteering please complete this form. If you already signed up yesterday, please still fill this out.
Food Distribution Sites Open March 17
A number of schools and community centers will serve as food distribution sites for Wake County families beginning Tuesday, March 17.
- Families may pick up food at the locations and times indicated below.
- Food will be distributed by volunteers at curbside to minimize safety concerns.
- The food will be placed in safe and sanitized food containers.
- ID is not required to pick up food.
Currently, the following sites will be offering lunch and breakfast for pickup for students aged 18 and under - 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m, Monday through Friday, beginning March 17:
- Poe Magnet Elementary School, 400 Peyton St., Raleigh
- Rogers Lane Elementary School, 201 N. Rogers Lane, Raleigh
- Creech Road Elementary School, 450 Creech Road, Garner
- Wendell Middle School, 3409 NC Hwy. 97, Wendell
- Zebulon Magnet Elementary School, 700 Proctor St., Zebulon
- Millbrook Magnet Elementary School, 1520 E. Millbrook Dr., Raleigh
- Briarcliff Elementary School, 1220 Pond St., Cary
- Pine Acres Community Center, 402 McLean St., Fuquay-Varina
- PAVE SE Raleigh Charter School, 3420 Idlewood Village Dr., Raleigh
- Wake County Human Services Northern Regional Center, 350 Holding Ave., Wake Forest
- Washington Terrace Apartments, 1951 Booker Dr., Raleigh
- Raleigh Millbank Apartments, 1500 N. Raleigh Blvd., Raleigh
- The Oaks Apartments, 3911 Water Oak Dr., Raleigh
- New Hope Village Apartments, 4321 Grandiflora Lane, Raleigh
- Casa De Luna Apartments, 3918 Bonneville Court, Raleigh
- Juniper Level Baptist Church, 9104 Sauls Road, Raleigh
Confirmed Community Sites provided by Kirk of Kildaire Presbyterian Church will have lunch for pickup available to any students aged 18 and under:
- First United Methodist, 117 S. Academy St., Cary, Mon.-Fri., 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Chatham Forest Apartments, 880 Glendale Dr., Cary, Tues. and Thurs., 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p .m.
- Apex First Baptist, 419 S. Salem St., Apex, Mon. and Wed., 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Arbors at Cary Apartments, 200 Wrenn Dr., Cary, Mon.- Thurs., 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Crosstimber Apartments 900 Golden Horseshoe Cir, Morrisville, NC 27560 - Mon.-Fri. 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Mobile Market Locations and Times is available to all community members:
- Abundant Life Cathedral, 4400 Old Poole Road, Raleigh, Fourth Saturdays (beginning 3/28/20)., 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Bread for Life Mobile Market at Zebulon Boys & Girls Club, 1320 Shepard School Road, Zebulon, Third Saturdays (beginning 3/21/20) 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Community Helpers Service Center, 111 N. First Ave., Knightdale, Drive-thru, Thursdays (beginning 3/19/20), 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Martin Street Baptist Church, 1001 E. Martin St., Raleigh, Second Saturdays (beginning 4/11/20), 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Praise Temple Mobile Market, 1329, U.S. Hwy 70, Fourth Saturdays (beginning 3/28/20), 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Wake Forest Baptist Church, 107 S. Ave., Wake Forest, Third Tuesdays (beginning 3/17/20), 4:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
If you would like to donate shelf-stable food, diapers, cleaning supplies, paper products, or gift cards, they can be donated at Kirk of Kildaire-200 High Meadow Drive.
From WCPSS :
We are grateful for the outreach from many of our parents and community members asking how they can help. We ask that you take any food donations to the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle or Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC.