BUS RIDER REGISTRATION 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
Bus Rider Registration 2023-24 School Year
This portal is only for students who have enrolled for the 2023-24 school year, have a school assignment that provides for neighborhood or express school bus transportation as noted on the student's official student assignment letter and wish to use the service on a regular basis. Español.
Here are the 2023-24 cut-off dates for eligible families to request service (neighborhood or express service, as determined by student's school assignment) to ensure service on the first day of school:
- Year-round calendar schools regardless of track assignment must request bus service by June 1, 2023
- Modified calendar schools must request bus service by June 21, 2023
- Traditional calendar schools must request bus service by July 19, 2023
For families who request transportation services after the cut-off date, bus service is not guaranteed for the beginning of the school year. Requests received after these cut-off dates will be processed in the order received. Transportation will make every effort to provide service using existing bus stops as quickly as possible.
New enrollees to WCPSS are required to fill out a Transportation Service Request form when making application at their base school. The School Data Manager will enter the transportation request for new enrollees. See the Student Enrollment page for more information on enrolling.
Transportation-Ineligible and Alternate Stop (requests for before- and after-school care)
Parents may request an Alternate Stop for before- and after-school care stops, or request service if your student’s school assignment currently requires parents to provide transportation. These requests may be made for the 2023-24 school year beginning on the following dates:
- July 20, 2023 for Year-Round calendar schools (all tracks)
- Aug. 9, 2023 for Modified calendar schools
- Sept. 23, 2023 for Traditional calendar schools