The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Cait Austin, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Tyler Banks, Parent
- Kim Lane, Kindergarten Teacher
- Anita McAuley, Process Manager/CCR Teacher
- Kelly Schuler, 5th Grade Teacher
- Megan Schwartz, Enhancement - Art
- Erin Thaler, Kindergarten Teacher
- Katherine Walton, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Matt Watson, 4th Grade Teacher
- Lori Williamson, 1st Grade Teacher
- DeJuana O’Neal, Process Manager/Instructional Coach
School Improvement team members approved on August 14, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1131.
- September 21, 2018 at 7:45am
- October 12, 2018 at 7:45am
- November 9, 2018 at 7:45am
- December 14, 2018 at 7:45am
- January 11, 2019 at 7:45am
- February 8, 2019 at 7:45am
- March 8, 2019 at 7:45am
- April 12, 2019 at 7:45am
- May 10, 2019 at 7:45am