The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Sara Batten, Kindergarten Teacher
- Emily Byrd, 1st Grade Teacher
- Cait Austin, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jackie Thorsky, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lisa Hain, 4th Grade Teacher/ Process Co-Manager
- Kelly Schuler, 5th Grade Teacher
- Tyler Banks, Special Education
- Cory Merle, Enhancement - Art
- Suzanne Butler, AIG
- Cody Scrufari, Counselor
- Erin Thaler, Instructional Facilitator
- DeJuana O’Neal, Intervention/Process Co-Manager
- Erin Horne, Parent
- Brian Harewood, Assistant Pricipal
- Mary Bohr, Principal
School Improvement team members approved in May, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1131 or virtually when needed based on COVID-19 procedures.
- September 11th at 8:00am
- October 2nd at 8:00am
- November 6th at 8:00am
- December 4th at 8:00am
- January 8th at 7:45am
- February 5th at 7:45am
- March 5th at 7:45am
- May 7th at 7:45 am