The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Derek Burns, Principal
- Claudia Bazemore, Assistant Principal
- Wendy Fahrenthold, Art Teacher
- Sandra Cash, Instructional Assistant
- Gabi Saleh, Kindergarten Teacher
- Sydney Komyati, 1st Grade Teacher
- Nicole Rhone, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Donna Underwood, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Will Stover, 4th Grade Teacher
- Jennell DeFrancis, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lisa Mentock, Special Education Teacher
- Heidi Bledsoe, Magnet Coordinator & AIG Teacher
- Jessica Vaughan, Intervention
- Kelli Williams, School Counselor
- Susan Smith, School Psychologist
- Sarah Bruner, Instructional Facilitator
- Leigh Ann Alford-Keith, District Leader
- Kenneth Blue, Parent
- Gavin Fradel, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 28, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
August 24, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
September 24, 2018 at 7:30 a.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, November 9 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, December 14 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, January 11 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, February 1 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, March 8 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, April 5 at 7:30 a.m.
Friday, May 10 at 7:30 a.m.