The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Keith Faison, Principal
- Betty Cornell, Assistant Principal
- Drew Daniel, Assistant Principal
- James Cole, Assistant Principal
- Chrystal Holland, IF/Intervention
- Leigh Goble, School Psychologist
- Danae Hicks, Process Manager
- Laura Sanchez, Parent
- Diane Pearl, 6th Grade
- Casey Paonessa, 6th Grade
- Marilyn Jesrani, 7th Grade
- Laura Rush, 8th Grade
- Cappy Polk, 8th Grade
- Millard Davis, CTE
- Daniel Paniccia, ESL, YB/News, World Language, FA, Elective
- Dawn Graham, AG
- Counselor Representative, Counselor Rotation
- Sharon Roberts, TA/Office Staff
- Wendy Cranford, Health and PE
- Tameka Manning, Special Education
- Ellen Poppe, Media Center
- Abigail Parker, Language Arts
- Danae Hicks, Science
- Dana Ginsburg, Math
- Laura Fornabaio, Social Studies
School Improvement team members approved on June 8, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- TBA for the 19-20 schoolyear