The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Amy Eggers, School Improvement Process Manager and 5th grade teacher
- Laura Grabowski, School Improvement Process Manager and 4th grade teacher
- Stephanie Bias, Principal
- Lauren Rhodes, Assistant Principal
- Heidi Johnson, Kindergarten teacher
- Angela Ranous, Kindergarten teacher
- Heather Bunn, 1st grade teacher
- Jennifer Taylor, 1st grade teacher
- Katie Yeckel, 2nd grade teacher
- Jacinta Tucker, 2nd grade teacher
- Michelle Hoyles, 3rd grade teacher
- Lara Hathaway, 5th grade teacher
- Kristy Titcomb, Special Education teacher
- Lindsey McCullough, Special Education teacher
- Karen Jarrett, AIG Teacher
- Jessica Loehman, School Psychologist
- Jennifer Michot, School Counselor
- Jo Tysor, Instructional Facilitator and Literacy Coach
- Robyn Ormond, ESL
- Kim Bailey, Instructional Assistant
- Rob Epler, Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
School Improvement team members approved on July 13, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually from 11:30-12:30.
- Monday, September 28, 2020
- Monday, October 26, 2020
- Monday, November 23, 2020
- Monday, December 14, 2020
- Monday, January 25, 2021
- Monday, February 22, 2021
- Monday, March 22, 2021
- Monday, April 26, 2021
- Monday, May 24, 2021
- Monday, June 28, 2021
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Assistant Principal at email@example.com .