The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Amy Eggers, School Improvement Process Manager and 5th grade teacher
- Laura Grabowski, School Improvement Process Manager and 4th grade teacher
- Stephanie Bias, Principal
- Jo Tysor, Assistant Principal
- Heidi Johnson, Kindergarten teacher
- Brittany Embler, Kindergarten teacher
- Sue Taylor, 1st grade teacher
- Laurie Shearin, 1st grade teacher
- Lisa Prevette, 2nd grade teacher
- Lisa Baker, 2nd grade teacher
- Jackie Colle Creighton, 3rd grade teacher
- Leah Hedden, 3rd grade teacher
- Kristy Titcomb, Special Education teacher
- Karen Jarrett, AIG Teacher
- Jessica Loehman, School Psychologist
- Jennifer Michot, School Counselor
- Jennifer Schira, School Counselor
- Wynne Adcock, Instructional Facilitator and Literacy Coach
- Lindsay Laprise, ESL
- Kimberly Bocciardi, Intervention Team Facilitator and Literacy Intervention
- Kim Bailey, Instructional Assistant
- Lauren Curtis, Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
- Beck Eberle, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on July 5, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held from 8:00-8:45.
- Friday, August 12, 2022
- Friday, September 16, 2022
- Friday, October 14, 2022
- Friday, November 4, 2022
- Friday, December 9, 2022
- Friday, January 13, 2023
- Friday, February 10, 2023
- Friday, March 10, 2023
- Friday, April 14, 2023
- Friday, May 12, 2023
- Friday, June 9, 2023
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Principal at email@example.com .