The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Alexandria Judge-Lenkeit - School Improvement Chair/Assistant Principal
- Jessica Kronen- School Improvement Chair/Instructional Facilitator
- Travis Shillings - Principal
- Star Davis - K teacher
- Maggie Lohr - 1st Grade teacher
- Amanda Gary - 2nd Grade teacher
- Megan Hill - 3rd Grade teacher
- Christopher Dunston- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Sara Goldberg - 4th Grade teacher
- Karen Fichter-Venners - 5th Grade teacher
- Lauren Mann- Specialists teacher
- Andrea Trowell- Specialists teacher
- Jenny Snyder - Special Education teacher
- Jennifer Page - AIG teacher
- Christine Keith - Literacy Coach and Intervention
- Ashley Cooper - Magnet Coordinator
- Diana Callaghan- Instructional Assistant
- Mabel Lajes-Guiteras - Parent
- Rochelle Dalton - Parent
School Improvement team members approved in September 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings will be held virtually at 8:00 a.m. until further notice. If you would like to attend the meeting please email Jessica Kronen (email@example.com) for the Google Meet code.
- September 1st, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
September 8th, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
October 6th, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
October 16th, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
November 3rd, 2020 at 9:45 a.m.
December 11th, 2020 at 9:45 a.m.
January 13th, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
February 2nd, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
February 24th, 2021 at 9:45 a.m.
March 3rd, 2021 at 1:00 p.m -1st Semester Quarterly Review
March 16th, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
April 6th, 2021 time TBD
April 20th, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
May 4th, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
May 18th, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
June 1st, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
June 11th, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Quarterly Review