The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Alexandria Judge-Lenkeit - School Improvement Chair
- Travis Shillings - Principal
- Mallory Mbalia - Assistant Principal
- Star Davis - K teacher
- Sharon Hansen - 1st Grade teacher
- Jennifer Williams - 2nd Grade teacher
- Sherry Pollock - 3rd Grade teacher
- Pat Miller - 4th Grade teacher
- Dawn Vinson - 5th Grade teacher
- Kellie Harris - Specialists teacher
- Cheryl Wright - Special Education teacher
- Jennifer Page - AIG teacher
- Christine Keith - Intervention Coach
- Ashley Cooper - Magnet Coordinator
- Jenni Meyers - Parent
- Ryland Herring - Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 21, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 11, 2018 at 7:45 am
- September 25, 2018 at 7:45 am
- October 9, 2018 at 7:45 am
- November 13, 2018 at 7:45 am
- December 11, 2018 at 7:45 am
- January 15, 2019 at 7:45 am
- February 12, 2019 at 7:45 am
- March 12, 2019 at 7:45 am
- April 9,2019 at 7:45 am
- May 14, 2019 at 7:45 am