The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Amy Ahart, Assistant Principal
- Beth Chartrand, parent
- Tim Chartrand, 5th grade teacher
- Emily Smith, 4th grade teacher
- Sandi Langley, kindergarten teacher
- Hope McCullough, 3rd grade teacher
- Robb Morrison, Math Coach
- David Newkirk, principal
- Lisa Blake, Instructional Assistant
- April Pearce, 2nd grade teacher
- Annette Piehler, Literacy Coach
- Gustavo Saavedra, ELL teacher
- Emily Sturkie, school psychologist
- Mary Jo Tenison-Willis, specialist
- Cindy Sacchitello- 1st grade teacher
- Stacey Wall,intervention teacher
- Jill Zahner, special ed teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 21, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center at 3:30 p.m.