The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Amy Ahart, Assistant Principal
- Beth Chartrand, Parent
- Tim Chartrand, 5th grade teacher
- Erica Flory, Media Specialist
- Sandi Langley, Kindergarten teacher
- Hope McCullough, 3rd grade teacher
- David Newkirk, Principal
- April Pearce, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Annette Piehler, Literacy Coach
- Robynn Rambo, Instructional Facilitator
- Gustavo Saavedra, ELL Teacher
- Emily Smith, 4th Grade Teacher
- Emily Sturkie, School Psychologist
- Christa Shirley, Specialist
- Cindy Sacchitello- 1st Grade Teacher
- Stacey Wall,Intervention Teacher
- Jill Zahner, Special Ed Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 21, 2018 to serve a two-year term.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the conference room 111 at 3:30 p.m.