The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Angela Cooper, Principal
- Bruce Page, Assistant Principal
- Andrew Bahm, Math Intervention
- Lindsey Bowlin, Special Education Teacher
- Kimberly Bowling, Math Coach
- Tiara Harris, School Counselor
- Chelsea Brigance, Media Specialist
- Kayla Bryant, Instructional Assistant
- Tawanda Combs, Reading Intervention (Chair)
- Victoria Coppola, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Raquel Diaz, 5th Grade Teacher
- Deborah Farmer, Literacy Coach
- Jennifer Green, Instructional Facilitator
- Lee Small, 4th Grade Teacher
- Syretta Spears, Instructional Technology Facilitator, (Chair)
- Karen Stryker, 1st Grade Teacher
- Shanda Vann, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Teresa Wooten, Kindergarten Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 11, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 1419.
- June 12, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 12, 2018 at 4:15 p.m.
- September 26, 2018 at 4:15 p.m.
- October 24, 2018 at 4:15 p.m.
- November 28, 2018 at 4:15 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- January 16, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- January 30, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- February 27, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- March 8, 2019 at 4:15 - Quarterly Review
- March 13, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- March 27, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- April 10, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- April 24, 2019 at 4:15 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 8, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- May 22, 2019 at 4:15 p.m.
- June 2019 at 4:15 p.m. - Quarterly Review