The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Angela Cooper, Principal
- Andrew Bahm, Assistant Principal
- Keoshia Allen, Media Specialist
- Mitzi Zinn, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Kimberly Bowling, Math Coach (Co-Chair)
- Erica Hendry, Instructional Assistant
- Jolene Warych, Literacy Coach
- Rebecca Cone, Special Programs
- Marines Betancourt, 5th Grade Teacher
- Tiara Harris, School Counselor
- Whitney Brown, 1st Grade Teacher
- Kathryn McMullen, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Adam Parker, Specialist
- Amanda Shepard, Core Support (Co-Chair)
- Crystal Detty, 4th Grade Teacher
- Syretta Spears, Instructional Technology Facilitator
- Shannon Cooper, Kindergarten Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 2, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held @ 4:30 pm.
- October 13, 2021
- November 10, 2021 - Quarterly Review
- December 8, 2021
- January 12, 2022
- February 9, 2022 - Quarterly Review
- March 9, 2022
- April 27, 2022 - Quarterly Review
- May 11, 2022
- June 2022 - SIT Retreat