The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Angela Cooper, Principal
- Andrew Bahm, Assistant Principal
- Kimberly Bowling, Math Coach
- Chelsea Brigance, Media Specialist (Chair)
- Kayla Bryant, Instructional Assistant
- Tawanda Combs, Instructional Facilitator
- Victoria Coppola, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Tiara Harris, School Counselor
- Aimee Kennamer, Kindergarten Teacher
- Katherine Kent, Reading Intervention
- Courtnee Roulhac, Speech Pathologist
- Lee Small, 4th Grade Teacher
- Syretta Spears, Instructional Technology Facilitator, (Chair)
- Karen Stryker, 1st Grade Teacher
- DeVon Wall, 5th Grade Teacher
- Patrice Williams, 3rd Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 13, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 1419.
- June 18, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. - SIT Retreat
- September 11, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 25, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- October 30, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- November 13, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- January 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
- February 26, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 25, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
- April 29, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
- May 27, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- June 2020 at 8:30 a.m. - SIT Retreat