The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kayla Perry, Assistant Principal, Co-Chair
- Stephanie Coleman, Instructional Faclitator, Co-Chair
- Kiley Brown, Principal
- Leigh Ann Alford, District Staff
- Ben Stern, Art Teacher
- Renee Barber, Special Education Teacher
- Jen Potter, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kim Fitzgerald, Teacher Assistant
- Jami Clark, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Hunter McNeeley, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Carolyn Rich, 1st Grade Teacher
- Ben Schoenebeck, 5th Grade Teacher
- Jordan Smith, Counselor
- Kelly Stunda, Kindergarten Teacher
- Heather Wilson, Parent
- Jasmin Traughber, Psychologist
School Improvement team members approved on June 21, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the School Media Center.
- July 3, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- August 6, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 4, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 1, 2019 at 8:00 a.m..
- November 5, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 3, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 7, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 4, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 7, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 5, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 2, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.