The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Leigh Ann Alford, District Staff
- Mary Ann Hopper, Art Teacher
- Renee Barber, Special Education Teacher
- Kevin Biles, Principal
- Stephanie Coleman, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kim Fitzgerald, Teacher Assistant
- Lara Fricke, Assistant Principal
- Madeline Krautwurst, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Regina McKearney, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Kayla Perry, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Carolyn Rich, 1st Grade Teacher
- Ben Schoenebeck, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lindsey Schreier, Counselor
- Heather Shipley, AIG Teacher
- Kelly Stunda, Kindergarten Teacher
- Heather Wilson, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on May 25, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the School Media Center.
- July 5, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- August 2, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 6, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 4, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 1, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 6, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 3, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 7, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 7, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 4, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 2, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- June 6, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.