The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kayla Perry, Assistant Principal, Co-Chair
- Stephanie Coleman, Instructional Faclitator, Co-Chair
- Kiley Brown, Principal
- Leigh Ann Alford, District Staff
- Peggy Freer, Music Teacher
- Megan Gosnell, Special Education Teacher
- Jen Potter, 4th Grade Teacher
- Mita Basak, Teacher Assistant
- Carrie Stepnoski, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Maranda Nussbaum, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Alyson Bandi, 1st Grade Teacher
- Ben Schoenebeck, 5th Grade Teacher
- Jordan Smith, Counselor
- Whitney Owens, Kindergarten Teacher
- Sarah Gupta, Parent
- Jasmin Traughber, Psychologist
School Improvement team members approved on August 21, 2020
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually
- July 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- August 4, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 1, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- Octoiber 27, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 1, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 2, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 2, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 4, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.