The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kayla Perry, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Coleman, Instructional Faclitator, Co-Chair
- Kiley Brown, Principal
- Leigh Ann Alford, District Staff
- Maryann Hopper, Art Teacher
- Monica Stokes, Special Education Teacher
- Emily Makhija, 4th Grade Teacher
- Mita Basak, Teacher Assistant
- Carrie Stepnoski, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Maranda Nussbaum, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Alyson Bandi, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jaymie Boose, 5th Grade Teacher
- Chloe Bratt, Counselor
- Whitney Owens, Kindergarten Teacher
- Nina Pernell, Parent
- Jasmin Traughber, Psychologist
School Improvement team members approved on May 6, 2021
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center
- July 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- August 3, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 7, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- Octoiber 5, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 2, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 7, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 8, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 8, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 5, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 3, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 7, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.