The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Bryan Tunstall, Principal
- Jasmine McNeill, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Coleman, Instructional Facilitator, Chair
- Sarah Stephens, District Staff
- Keri Woronka, Kindergarten Teacher
- Ben Stern, PE Teacher
- Jennifer Potter, 4th Grade Teacher
- Rhonda Crum, Teacher Assistant
- Cassie Sigmon, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lisa Gainey, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Alyson Bandi, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jaymie Boose, 5th Grade Teacher
- Sarah Gupta, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on July 6th, 2023.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center at 8am and are open to PUE stakeholders.