School Improvement Planning
The Lake Myra School Improvement Lighthouse Team is a team of administrators, teachers and parents that represent the Lake Myra school community. The committee works in partnership with the Leadership team and the instructional staff to analyze and determine school data, in the areas of student achievement, instructional practices, staff & student demographics, perception and programs, that are most essential for school improvement. The School Improvement Plan is a living document that holds the school community accountable to its goals for positive school change and improvement.
School Improvement Committee
The following School Improvement Lighthouse Team members were elected by Lake Myra School Staff on 10/20/23 for the 23-24 School Year.
- Deb Rosenella, School Improvement Committee Co-Chair.
- Tawanna Fonville, School Improvement Committee Co-Chair.
- Christine Ashoo, Kindergarten team lead
- Alex Underhill, 1st Grade team lead
- LaDawn Pugh, 2nd Grade team lead
- Brian Pattison, 3rd Grade team lead
- Grace Allyn, 4th Grade team lead
- Jamie Miller 5th Grade team lead
- Corinne Taylor, Specialist team lead
- Rebecca Sprenkel, Special Education
- Amy Byrd, Instructional Assistant
- Ashley Morris & Kelsey Helmick, Parents
- Christopher Barrow & Amelia Harrelson
- Family & Community work team co-chairs
- Lauren Tong & Phillip Solano
- Student Empowerment work team co-chairs
- Aimee Pattison & Corrine Taylor
- Leadership Environment & Culture work team co-chairs
- Brian Pattison & Tawanna Fonville
- Instruction & Goals work team co-chairs
- Nancy Ballard, Principal
- Courtney Garris, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Smith, Senior Administrator for Eastern Area Superintendent
School Improvement Meeting Dates
School Improvement (Lighthouse Team) meetings
- 8/21/23 at 4:15pm
- 9/25/23 at 4:15pm
- 10/18/23 at 1:00pm
- 11/27/23 at 4:15pm
- 2/26/24 at 4:15pm
- 3/25/24 at 8:00am
- 5/20/23 at 4:15pm
School Improvement Quarterly Review dates for 23-24
1/24/23 at 1:00pm 4/18/24 at 1:00pm 6/28/24 at 1:00pm
School Improvement Work Team Committees meet monthly from 8:00 am-8:40 am.