The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Brooke Crampton, Kindergarten
- Melissa Massey, 1st Grade
- Michelle Ybarra, 2nd Grade
- Brian Pattison, 3rd Grade
- Jill Burtis, 4th Grade
- Nicole Spivey, 5th Grade
- Courtney Garris, Specialists
- Kristan Wall, Specialist
- Aimee Pattison, Spec. Ed
- Michele Bethel, Assistant Principal
- Tina Zarzecki, Principal
- Kristin Schonder, Parent
- Sherry Strutz, Literacy Coach
- Tawanna Fonville, Intervention
- Diane Garland, Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
School Improvement team members approved on August 1, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Synergy Suite at Lake Myra Elementary School.
- August 2, 2018 at 4:15 pm
- September 10, 2018 at 4:15 pm
- November 5, 2018 at 4:15 pm
- December 3, 2018 at 4:15 pm
- February 4, 2019 at 4:15 pm
- March 4, 2019 at 4:15 pm
- April 22, 2019 at 4:15 pm
- May 6, 2019 at 4:15 pm
- June 3, 2019 at 4:15 pm
- June 5, 2019 at 4:15 pm (Leadership Retreat)