The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Brooke Crampton, Kindergarten
- Chris Barrow, 1st Grade
- Kim Holton, 2nd Grade
- Brian Pattison, 3rd Grade
- Staci Page, 4th Grade
- Mireya Ruiz, 5th Grade
- Corinne Taylor, Specialists
- Liz Clapp, Spec. Ed
- Michele Bethel, Assistant Principal
- Tina Zarzecki, Principal
- Katie Morris Parent
- Sherry Strutz, Literacy Coach
- Tawanna Fonville, Intervention
- Diane Garland, Special Assistant to the Area Superintendent
- Courtney Garris, Co-SIP Chair
- Deb Rosenella, Co-SIP Chair
School Improvement team members approved on August 1, 2019.
At Lake Myra, this is our new and improved School Improvement Framework. Be on the look out for more information regarding our new School Improvement Plan for the 2020-2021 school year!