The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Matt Schisler and Stacey Smith - Co-Chairs
- Julie Thompson - Kindergarten Teacher
- Sharon Abel - First Grade Teacher
- Joanne Vaughan - Second Grade Teacher
- Cassie Ehrenbock - Third Grade Teacher
- Ryan Robertson - Fourth Grade Teacher
- Margaret Price - Fifth Grade Teacher
- Lisa Zhang - Language Teacher
- Lynn Christiansen - Specialist/MTAC Chair
- Sandra Owens - Special Education Teacher
- Abby Wierman - PBIS Chair
- Eman Ziada-Brandt - Academic Support
- Mary Whitehouse - Psychologist
- Elizabeth Fogleman - Intervention Team Chair
- Heather Smith-Franks - Teacher Assistant
- Leslie Taylor - Principal
- Katie Ware - Assistant Principal
- Amy Hellmers - Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 5, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center beginning at 7:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 22nd at 7:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 28th at 7:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 19th at 7:45 a.m. (quarterly review)
- Wednesday, January 30th at 7:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 27th at 7:45 a.m. (quarterly review)
- Wednesday, March 27th at 7:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 24th at 7:45 a.m. (quarterly review)
- Wednesday, May 22nd at 7:45 a.m.