The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacey Smith - Chair
- Julie Thompson - Kindergarten Teacher
- Sharon Abel - First Grade Teacher
- Joanne Vaughan - Second Grade Teacher
- Cassie Ehrenbock - Third Grade Teacher
- Eman Ziada Brandt - Fourth Grade Teacher
- Margaret Price - Fifth Grade Teacher
- Lisa Zhang - Language Teacher
- Lynn Christiansen - MTAC Chair
- Matt Schisler - Electives
- Sandra Owens - Special Education Teacher
- Chris Hahner - Magnet
- Abby Wierman - School Psychologist
- Heather Smith-Franks - Teacher Assistant
- Leslie Taylor - Principal
- Katie Ware - Assistant Principal
- Amy Hellmers - Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center beginning at 7:45 a.m.Sept. 18Oct. 16Nov. 14Dec. 18Jan. 22Feb. 19March 18April 22May 20