The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
2019-20202 School Improvement Team Members
8th Grade Assistant Principal
7th Grade Assistant Principal
6th Grade Assistant Principal
SIT Chair, CTE
Rebecca Bonham West
IRT / AIG/Testing
Approved on August 20, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center
- October 14, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 12, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- December 9, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 13, 2020 at 2:30 pm
- February 10, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- March 16, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- May 11, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- June No Meeting