The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacy Baxley, SIP Co-Chair, CTE
- Morgan Overby, SIP Co-Chair, 8th grade Mathematics
- Lacey Peckham--Principal
- Xavier King--8th Grade Assistant Principal
- Veronica Thompson--7th Grade Assistant Principal
- Jeffery Kimbro--6th Grade Assistant Principal
- Ashley Hicks-- 8th grade (Counseling and Student Services)
- Dorothy Harrington--AIG Specialist & Magnet Coordinator
- Crissy Calabrese--Intervention Coordinator
- Rebecca Bonham West--Instructional Resource Teacher & AIG Specialist
- Jasmine Hepburn--Physical Education
- Lisa Kempf, Parent Rep
- Paul Kebker--6th grade Science
- Steve Castro--Physical Education
- Jodi Berger--Special Programs DHH
- Maggie Bennett--Visual and Performing Arts
- Britney Smith--Teacher Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on August 16, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center
- August 2, 2018 8-12 p.m.
- September 10, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. -
- November 13, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- December 10, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 14, 2018 at 2:30 pm
- February 11, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 11, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 8, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 13, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- June No Meeting