The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacy Baxley, SIP Co-Chair, CTE
- Lacey Peckham--Principal
- Jeff Kimbro--8th Grade Assistant Principal
- Veronica Thompson--7th Grade Assistant Principal
- Dorothy Harrington--6th Grade Assistant Principal
- Ashley Hicks-- 6th grade (Counseling and Student Services)
- Dorothy Harrington--AIG Specialist & Magnet Coordinator
- Rebecca Bonham West--Instructional Resource Teacher & AIG Specialist
- Jasmine Hepburn--Physical Education
- Lisa Kempf, Parent Rep
- Steve Castro--Physical Education
- Jodi Berger--Special Programs DHH
- Maggie Bennett--Visual and Performing Arts
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center
- October 14, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 12, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 9, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 13, 2020 at 2:30 pm
- February 10, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- March 16, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 11, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- June No Meeting