- Through June 30, 2021, all children age 18 and under may receive breakfast and lunch at no cost via Curbside and Big Bus Food Truck Pop-up locations. Meals are also free to all Wake County students when they are at school for in-person instruction. Meals will not be available on holidays designated on the student’s calendar.
- Fill out this form to identify a responsible party to pick up meals for your child.
For more information visit WCPSS Child Nutrition Services.
We're proud to introduce a new interactive menu website called MealViewer. With this website, you can:
- View 5 weeks of menus for breakfast and lunch
- Set up multiple profiles at the schools of your choice
- See any menu changes posted by the manager at each site
- Choose menu items based on allergens
- View nutrients for each menu item
- Add nutrients for meals eaten, even partial meals
- Submit ratings on your favorite items
- Download the app
- Download the user guide
How to download the app and register