- Through June 30, 2021, all children age 18 and under may receive breakfast and lunch at no cost via Curbside and Big Bus Food Truck Pop-up locations. Meals are also free to all Wake County students when they are at school for in-person instruction. Meals will not be available on holidays designated on the student’s calendar.
- Fill out this form to identify a responsible party to pick up meals for your child.
For more information visit wcpss.net/food.
Diabetic planning menus
Starting August 2021, the Carbohydrate calendar will no longer be posted as we are now using MealViewer. Please download the application and use our interactive menu website to look up allergens, nutrients and carbohydrate count.
Breakfast & Lunch Menus
Menus are available on our interactive Meal Viewer website that gives you the flexibility to:
- View 5 weeks of menus for breakfast and lunch
- Set up multiple profiles at the schools of your choice
- See any menu changes posted by the manager at each site
- Choose menu items based on allergens
- View nutrients and carbohydrate count for each menu item
- Add nutrients for meals eaten, even partial meals
- Submit ratings on your favorite items
- Download the app
- Download the user guide
How to download the app and register