The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jody Hinds, Principal
- Bonnie Clements, Science Teacher
- Kristen Holmes, Math Teacher
- Megan Lane, Special Education Chairperson
- Alyssa Laska, Social Studies Teacher
- Kevin Neiley, SAP Counselor
- Anson Robinson, Assistant Principal
- Wayne Stewart, Assistant Principal
- Robbie Walters, Math Teacher
SCORE staff approved the School Improvement Team members and School Improvement Plan on 9/2/22.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually at 8:30 am unless otherwise noted. Please contact Megan Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or if you are interested in joining the meeting.