The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jody Hinds, Principal
- Bonnie Clements, Science Teacher
- Spencer Davis, Coordinating Teacher of Digital Learning
- Megan Lane, Special Education Chairperson
- Kevin Neiley, SAP Counselor
- Zachary Richards, Assistant Principal
- Anson Robinson, Assistant Principal
School Improvement Team members were approved on 9/1/20, and the School Improvement Plan was approved by staff on 11/13/20.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held either virtually or at our Crossroads FLEX location at 8:30 am. Please contact Megan Lane (email@example.com) for more information or if you are interested in joining the meeting.
- August 26, 2020
- September 30, 2020
- October 28, 2020
- November 18, 2020 - First Quarterly Review
- December 16, 2020
- January 27, 2021
- February 24, 2021 - Second Quarterly Review
- March 24, 2021
- April 28, 2021 - Third Quarterly Review
- May 26, 2021
- June 30, 2021