The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tracy Cap, Math Teacher
- Jody Hinds, Principal
- Spencer Davis, Coordinating Teacher of Digital Learning
- Megan Lane, Special Education Chairperson
- Zachary Richards, Assistant Principal
- Anson Robinson, Assistant Principal
- Migdalia Rodriguez, School Counselor
School Improvement Team members approved on 9/25/2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held at the Crossroads FLEX location at 8:15 AM.
- August 28, 2019
- September 25, 2019
- October 30, 2019
- November 20, 2019 - First Quarterly Review
- December 18, 2019
- January 29, 2020
- February 26, 2020 - Second Quarterly Review
- March 25, 2020
- April 29, 2020 - Third Quarterly Review
- May 27, 2020
- June 15, 2020