The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jody Hinds, Principal
- Tawyna Daniels, English Teacher
- Spencer Davis, Coordinating Teacher of Digital Learning
- Megan Lane, Special Education Chairperson
- Hannah McMillan, Social Studies Teacher
- Kevin Neiley, SAP Counselor
- Zachary Richards, Assistant Principal
- Anson Robinson, Assistant Principal
- Migdalia Rodriguez, School Counselor
School Improvement Team members were approved on 9/1/20.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held either virtually or at our Crossroads FLEX location at 8:15 am. Please contact Megan Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- August 26, 2020
- September 30, 2020
- October 28, 2020
- November 18, 2020 - First Quarterly Review
- December 16, 2020
- January 27, 2021
- February 24, 2021 - Second Quarterly Review
- March 24, 2021
- April 28, 2021 - Third Quarterly Review
- May 26, 2021
- June 30, 2021