The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jody Hinds, Principal
- Bonnie Clements, Science Teacher
- Megan Lane, Special Education Chairperson
- Alyssa Laska, Social Studies Teacher
- Kevin Neiley, SAP Counselor
- Anson Robinson, Assistant Principal
SCORE staff approved the School Improvement Team members and School Improvement Plan on 9/9/21.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held either virtually or at our Crossroads FLEX location at 8:30 am. Please contact Megan Lane (email@example.com) for more information or if you are interested in joining the meeting.
- August 25, 2021
- September 29, 2021
- October 27, 2021 (Please note that meeting will be held at 1:30 pm for this date only)
- November 17, 2021 - First Quarterly Review
- December 15, 2021
- January 26, 2022
- February 23, 2022 - Second Quarterly Review
- March 30, 2022
- April 27, 2022 - Third Quarterly Review
- May 25, 2022
- June 14, 2022 - End of Year Review (Please note that meeting will be held at 9:00 am for this date only)