The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Margaret Feldman, Principa
- Colin Lowry, 6th grade Assistant Principal
- Jan Mitchell, 7th grade Assistant Principal
- John McConico, 8th grade Assistant Principal
- Maryanna Canton, Special education teacher
- Laura Fox, IRT
- Erin Culpepper Edwards, Intervention
- Sandi Weightman, ESL teacher
- Stephanie Eason, Counselor
- Tracy Britto, PBIS
- Mandi Lewandowski, 6th grade teacher
- Louise O’Brien, Teacher Assistant
- Devaron Price, CTE teacher
- Lisa Woodside, 7th grade teacher
- Michelle Ziegler, 8th grade teacher
- David Wilson, Music teacher
- Nicole Hay, PE teacher
- Cristin Simpson, parent
- Jill Herbst, special assistant
School Improvement team members approved on August 24, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Dillard Drive Middle School Media Center.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 8, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 5, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 3, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 7, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 4, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 4, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 8, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 6, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.