The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Caroline Miller - Principal
- Mary Bohland - Assistant Principal
- Rhonda Grode - Instructional Facilitator
- Annie Kofsky - 1st grade teacher
- Lauren Hammond - 5h grade teacher
- Lis Fillard - School Counselor
- Christine Hulsizer - Intervention Team Facilitator
- Lisa Woodard - AIG
- Alexis Rickey - IA
- Nichole Mccullers - Senior Administrator to the Southern Area Schools
- Julie Harris - Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 1, 2023
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 327.
- August 9, 2023 3:30-4:30 pm
- September 6, 2023 3:30-4:30 pm
- October 25, 2023 3:30-4:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- November 29, 2023 3:30-4:30 pm
- January 24, 2024 9:00- 10:00 am
- February 7, 2024 3:30-4:30 pm (Quarterly ReReview)
- March 6, 2024 3:30-4:30 pm
- April 24, 2024 3:30-4:30 pm
- Mat 22, 2024 3:30-4:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- June 19, 2024 3:30-4:30 pm
- In the event of a virtual meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator, Rhonda Grode, firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-773-9555 ext 21244 to access the virtual link.