The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Caroline Miller, Principal
- Mary Bohland, Assistant Principal
- Tamar Johnson, Instructional Facilitator
- Elizabeth Yoder, Kindergarten
- Carla Atcheson, 1st-grade
- Julie Hoover, 2nd-grade
- Wesley Clark, 3rd-grade
- Jennie Chalfont, 4th-grade
- Lauren Hammond, 5th-grade
- Lea Ellis, Special Education
- Lisa Woodard, AIG
- Caitlin Pritzcat, ESL
- Emma John, Guidance Counselor
- Rhonda Grode, Intervention
- Sharon Pendergraft, Instructional Assistant
- Jared Clark, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members are tentative pending staff approval.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually. Please contact the front office for the Google Meeting code.
- September 22, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 27, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 10, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- December 8, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 20, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 4, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.(Quarterly Review)
- March 9, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 6, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- June 8, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.