The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Caroline Miller - Principal
- Mary Bohland - Assistant Principal
- Rhonda Grode - Instructional Facilitator
- Kelly Cancro - 2nd Grade Teacher
- April Lowe - 1st Grade Teacher
- Lindsay Huml - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Alecia Cox - 4th Grade Teacher
- Lisa Woodard - AIG
- Lisbeth Fillard - Guidance Counselor
- Christine Hulsizer - Intervention
- TaKwanda Lawrence - Media
- Trey Robinson - Specialist
- Hadley Farrell - Instructional Assistant
- Alison Dreier - Parent Representative
- Nichole McCullers - Senior Administrator to the Southern Area Schools
School Improvement team members approved on 09/28/2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually. Please contact the front office for the Google Meeting code.
- September 7, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- September 14, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- September 28, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 26, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- November 30, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 25, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- February 22, 2023 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 22, 2023 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 17, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- June 14, 2023 At 3:30 p.m.