The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Caroline Miller, Principal
- Mary Bohland, Assistant Principal
- Tamar Johnson, Instructional Resource teacher
- Elizabeth Yoder, Kindergarten teacher
- April Lowe, 1st grade teacher
- Julie Hoover, 2nd grade teacher
- Elizabeth Coyne, 3rd grade teacher
- Jennie Chalfont, 4th grade teacher
- Maddie Siegle, 5th grade teacher
- Cathy Lockard, Special Education teacher
- Lisa Woodard, AIG teacher
- Cheryl Poole, ESL teacher
- Emma John, Guidance Counselor
- Rhonda Grode, Intervention Teacher
- TBD, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved in September of 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- July 22, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- August 19, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- September 23, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 21, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.(Quarterly Review)
- November 18, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 9, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 6, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 23, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- February 17, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 23, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 22, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- May 11, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 15, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.