The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Daniel Simons, Principal
- Elizabeth Oas, Assistant Principal
- Cynthia Clavijo, Instructional Facilitator
- Kelly Barlett, Literacy Coach and School Improvement Chair
- Elizabeth Hale, Kindergarten Teacher
- Jeanette Morton, 1st Grade Teacher
- Cassina Maynor, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Andrea Echols, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Robin Giberson, 4th Grade Teacher
- Megan Mott, 5th Grade Teacher
- Holly Kiger, Special Education Teacher
- Greg Gebhardt, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on: August 22, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held at 4 p.m. on the first Tuesday of every month in the Media Center. Changes based on needs of school.