The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rhonda Curtis, Principal
- Kenya Moore-Kerr, SIP Chair, Assistant Principal
- Wendy Futrell, Math Committee Process Manager, Math Coach
- Renee Zlotnicki, Reading Committee Process Manager, Literacy Coach
- Laura Cobb, Family Engagement Process Manager, Intervention
- Melinda Carroll, MTSS Process Banager
- Courtney Penland & Tiffany Carter, SEL/ Behavior Committee Process Managers, Counselor
- Stephanie Brown, K Teacher
- Taylor Dixon, Instructional Assistant
- Jo Tyson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Brittany Miller, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Huskey, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Ashton Greco, 4th Grade Teacher
- Courtney Penland, 5th Grade Teacher
- Julia Delaney & Tiffany Carter, Special Education Teachers
- Evelyn Clowers, Parent
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings are currently held via Google Meet and begin at 3:30.
When we are able to resume in person meetings without Covid restrictions, our SIT meetings will take place in the Vandora Springs Media Center beginning at 3:30.
If you would like to attend, please email the assistant principal, Kenya Moore-Kerr at email@example.com.
- September 14, 2021
- October 12, 2021
- November 9, 2021 (Quarterly Review)
- December 14, 2021
- January 11, 2022; January 25 (Quarterly Review)
- February 8, 2022
- March 8, 2022
- April 5, 2022 (Quarterly Review)
- May 10, 2022