The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rhonda Curtis, Principal
- Kenya Moore-Kerr, SIP Chair, Assistant Principal
- Daniel Greco, Math Committee Process Manager, Math Coach
- Renee Zlotnicki, Reading Committee Process Manager, Literacy Coach
- Melinda Carroll, Family Engagement Process Manager, Intervention
- Jennifer Lucas, SEL/ Behavior Committee Process Manager, Counselor
- Jennifer Cherry, K Teacher
- Taylor Dixon, Instructional Assistant
- Jo Tyson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Brittany Miller, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Huskey, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Ashton Greco, 4th Grade Teacher
- Courtney Penland, 5th Grade Teacher
- Julia Delaney, Special Education Teacher
- Evelyn Clowers, Parent
School Improvement Meetings
Update: When schools are in a remote learning phase, our SIT meetings will begin at 3:00pm. All meetings are currently held via Google Meet.
When students return to the buiding for instruction and schools are still under Covid restrictions, all school improvement meetings will be held via Google Meet beginning at 3:30.
When we are able to resume in person meetings without Covid restrictions, our SIT meetings will take place in the Vandora Springs Media Center beginning at 3:30.
If you would like to attend, please email the assistant principal, Kenya Moore-Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct. 20, 2020
- Nov. 3, 2020 (quarterly review)
- Dec. 1, 2020
- Jan. 19, 2021 (quarterly review) - moved to January 26, 2021
- Feb. 16, 2021
- March 16, 2021
- April 20, 2021 (quarterly review)
- May 18, 2021 (final quarterly review)