The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacey Weddle, Principal
- Francisco Chavarria, Assistant Principal
- Patricia Shealey, Teacher (Math)
- Mildred Oxendine, Teacher (Social Studies)
- Angie Cummings, Teacher (ELA)
- Linda Dohme, Teacher (Science)
- John Roller, Teacher (CTE)
- Hope Stricker, Teacher (Intervention)
- Yolanda Jarrett, Counselor
- Carly Williams, Teacher (AIG)
- Eric Grush, Teacher (Arts)
- Dominique McIntire, Teacher (PE)
- Alyssa Frady, Teacher (SpEd)
- Valerie Rushing, IA
- Martha Bautista-Nieves, Parent
- Nathan Pelman, Chair
- Tyneka Holley, District
School Improvement team members approved September 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually. Please email our SIP Chair Nathan Pelman, NPelman@wcpss.net for access.
September 16, 2020
October 21, 2020
November 18, 2020 (Quarterly Review)
December 16, 2020
January 20, 2021
February 17, 2021
March 17, 2021(Quarterly Review)
April 21, 2021 Cancelled (Contact N. Pelman for updates)
May 19, 2021 (Quarterly Review)