The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Stacey Weddle, Principal
- Sheree Smalls, Assistant Principal
- Michael Massey, Assistant Principal
- Patricia Shealey, Teacher (Math)
- Mildred Oxendine, Teacher (Social Studies)
- Mandy Eastwood, Teacher (ELA)
- Brenda Lovely, Teacher (Science)
- John Roller, Teacher (CTE)
- Hope Stricker, Teacher (Intervention)
- Yolanda Jarrett, Counselor
- Carly Williams, Teacher (AIG)
- Emily Morgan, Teacher (Arts)
- Tracy Ishee, Teacher (PE)
- Nathan Pelman, IF
- Che-Von Stone, Parent
- Neti Jenkins, Chair
School Improvement team members approved September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media CenterOctober 9, 2019November13, 2019December 11, 2019January 8, 2020February 12, 2020March 11, 2020April 15, 2020May 13, 2020