The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Sarah Simmons, Principal
- Nichole McCullers, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Grabowski, Interventionl
- Michael Przybowski, School Counselor
- Elizabeth Suttenfield, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Chris Fairbairn, AIG
- Craig Benson, Specialists/Physical Education
- Rachel Zimmerman,, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Mary Anne Lang, Instructional Assistant
- Lee Whitehead, Instructional Assistant
- Amanda Matheny, Parent
- Leanne Walters, IF/Literacy Coach, SIP Chair
School Improvement team members approved on July 24, 2019.
School Improvement MeetingsQuarterly Reviews are held in the GymQuarter 1 October 2, 2019Quarter 2 January 29, 2020Quarter 3 April 4, 2020Quarter 4, June 3, 2020SIP Core Team Meetings - Front Office Conference RoomJuly 17, 2019July 24, 2019August 28, 2019September 25, 2019October 23, 2019January 22, 2020February 26, 2020March 25, 2020April 22, 2020May 27, 2020June 23, 2020