The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Leanne Walters, IRT
- Amber Welch, 4th grade teacher
- Andrea Grabowski, Intervention
- Nichole McCullers, Assistant Principal
- Sarah Simmons, Principal
- Michael Przybowski, School Counselor
- Elizabeth Suttenfield, 2nd grade teacher
- Lee Whitehead, K teacher assistant
- Amanda Matheny, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on July 18, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the gym.
- July 25, 2018 at 8:00am
- August 22, 2018 at 8:00am
- September 5, 2018 at 8am
- October 3, 2018 at 8:00am
- October 31, 2018 at 8:00am
- November 7, 2018 at 8:00 am
- December 5, 2018 at 8:00 am
- January 2, 2018 at 8:00 am
- February 6, 201 at 8:00 am
- March 6, 2019 at 8:00 am
- April 3, 2019 at 8:00 am
- May 1, 2019 at 8:00 am
- June 5, 2019 at 8:00 am