The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michael Regan, Principal
- Anne Pauls, Assistant Principal
- Dyane Barnett, AIG Teacher
- Morgan Clark, Intervention Facilitator
- Laura Davis, Pre-K Teacher
- Vicki Demasi, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Caitlyn Dowell, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Kellie Huffman, Kindergarten Teacher
- Kristin Molitoris, Parent
- Kortney Nichols, 4th Grade Teacher
- Shirley Pyon, 5th Grade Teacher
- Katie Riggsbee, 1st Grade Teacher
- Scott Rood, PE Teacher
- Nancy Stavrakakis, School Counselor
- Keri Weirich, Literacy Coach
- Rachael Westbrook, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Debra Zahn, Teacher Assistant
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on September 26, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- August 29, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 12, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 17, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 14, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 19, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 23, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 20, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 20, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 10, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 15, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.