The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michael Regan, Principal
- Anne Pauls, Assistant Principal
- Nancy Stavrakakis, School Counselor
- Keri Weirich, Literacy Coach
- Vicki Demasi, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Dyane Barnett, Intervention Facilitator
- Alana Okiishi, Parent Representative
- Sathya Sundaram, SPED Teacher
- Shirley Pyon, STEM Teacher
- Jessica Salva, Kindergarten Teacher
- Jennifer Schindler, First Grade Teacher
- Hannah Cogswell, Second Grade Teacher
- Amber Schreiber, Third Grade Teacher
- Michelle Reichel, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Meaghan White, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Stout, Instructional Assistant
- Penny McNeill, District Support
School Improvement Meetings
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
Indistar Username: GuestS
Indistar Password: GuestS