• Medication at School

    If your child will require medication at school (for example: Benadryl, Epipen, Inhaler or over-the-counter medications), you will need to provide a completed Form 1702  "Parent Request and Physician's Order Form for Medication" by you and your child's doctor.  The form is also available from the Main Office at school.

    At the beginning of each school year, an adult will need to bring the medicine along with the completed Form 1702 to the Main Office at school.  We cannot give medicine to your child without this form.  All medication needs to be clearly labeled with the pharmacy label attached to the medicine.  Any medication without a pharmacy label will not be accepted.  If there is no medication on hand in the event of an emergency, we will call 911.

    At the end of the school year, an adult will need to come into the Main Office and sign-out the medication.  No medication will remain at the school between school years.  Any medication not picked up at the end of the school year will be disposed of following WCPSS Medication Disposal Process.