The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michael Regan, Principal
- Anne Pauls, Assistant Principal
- Nancy Stavrakakis, School Counselor
- Keri Weirich, Literacy Coach
- Vicki Demasi, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Dyane Barnett, AIG Teacher
- Michelle Scatamacchia, ECS Teacher
- Scott Rood, PE Teacher
- Krista Milberg, Kindergarten Teacher
- Lindsay Ingle, First Grade Teacher
- Charlene Hassler, Second Grade Teacher
- Caitlin Dowell, Third Grade Teacher
- Lori Mosakewicz, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Samantha Del Verne, Fifth Grade Teacher
2020-2021 School Year
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.