The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Stephanie Costa, principal
- Suzanne Averett, instructional facilitator/intervention, process manager
- Kimberley Fuller, kindergarten teacher, process manager
- Krista Chern, 1st grade teacher
- Meg Cassidy, 2nd grade teacher
- Deb Betheil, 3rd grade teacher
- Alex Nolan, 4th grade teacher
- Evan Jones, 5th grade teacher
- Kathleen Harrell, literacy coach/intervention facilitator
- David Wall, assistant principal
- Regina Naugle, instructional assistant
- Michele Conti, special education teacher
- Tami Carlisle, parent representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 6, 2018
Student Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the MakerSpace.
- July 2, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- July 26, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- August 17, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 7, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 28, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 19, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. (quarterly review)
- November 9, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 30, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 21, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 25, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. (quarterly review)
- February 15, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 8, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 29, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 18, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. (quarterly review)
- May 10, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.