The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Holly Shaw, Principal
- Ryan Emelle, Assistant Principal and SIP Co-chair
- Kari Gladson, Literacy Coach and SIP Co-chair
- Sara Thames, School Counselor
- Michele Hunt, IRT
- Lynn Pacos, 1st Grade Teacher
- Amanda Sbarra, Kindergarten Teacher
- Julie Kodack, AG Teacher
- Nicole Barone, CCR Teacher
- Ashley Fountain, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Amanda Mosedale, Media Specialist
- Kim Layman, Teacher Assistant
- Julie Guieb, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 25, 2018 at 7:45am
- October 30, 2018 at 7:45am
- November 27, 2018 at 7:45am
- January 29, 2019 at 7:45am
- February 12, 2019 at 7:45am
- March 19, 2019 at 7:45am
- April 30, 2019 at 7:45am
- May 23, 2019 at 7:45am
- June 12, 2019 at 10:00am