The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Holly Shaw - Principal
- Ryan S. Emelle - Assistant Principal (SIP Chair)
- Suzette Aiken - Counselor
- Michelle Hunt - Instructional Facilitator/MTSS
- Ashley Fountain - 3rd grade teacher
- Elisa Harbour - 2nd grade teacher
- Amanda Sbarra - Kindergarten teacher
- Carmen Roberts - Media Specialist
- Julie Kodack - AIG teacher
- Nicole Isaacson - CCR teacher
- Lisa Lentz - Instructional Assistant
- Julie Guieb - Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings will start at 7:45am except for the last one on 6/15/20 (9am)