We envision a community of caring stakeholders (parents, teachers, administrators, and staff) who will successfully work collaboratively to ensure that every child will be educated to the fullest and will be prepared for the future.
• in increasing access to challenging educational opportunities for all students.
• differentiation will be necessary to support student success.
• in recruiting, developing, supporting and retaining a highly qualified workforce to ensure student success.
• in identifying and seeking resources necessary to support student success.
• in building consensus through PLT collaboration.