Special Message from Principal Williams - Cohort 1
Hello Cohort 1 Families!
We CAN'T wait for tomorrow! We are READY!!!!
A few reminders...
- Plan your arrival time for carpool (8:45-9:15am) - we have to complete health screenings and temperature checks for ALL students.
- Pack your pencil box if you'd like (don't worry if you don't we have LOTS of supplies).
- Pack your device every day plus the charger in case teachers need you to have your WCPSS device
- Families with their own personal device are welcome to send it as well, we will send a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) form home so you can return that form to us - not required, but students can bring personal devices.
- Breakfast and Lunch are FREE for ALL students. Students can bring their own lunches as well if they choose.
- Wear a mask and if you want to pack an additional mask if you think you child needs to switch out masks mid day. If not, don't worry we have masks on campus to share with students as needed.
- Bring a refillable waterbottle. Don't worry if your child doesn't have one or forgets - we have disposable cups as we will not be using the water fountains to directly drink from.
- If you have the student attestation form completed, please send it in and if not we will send a copy home for you to sign and return.
Reminder this week
- Full week of learning - no remote learning days this week