Each year, we offer an array of extra-curricular activieis to help students to build their leadership skills and ehnance their skills in areas of interest.
Some of our current & recent extra-curricular offerings include:
- Art Club (5th Graders)
- Chorus (4th & 5th Graders)
- Fit Club (4th & 5th Graders)
- KidzArt (K-5)
- M.A.T.T.E.R. (5th grade girls)
- Media Helpers (5th Graders)
- NCFC Youth Soccer
- Safety Patrol (5th Graders)
- Science Club (5th Graders)
- TGA Golf & Tennis (K-5)
- Tricangle Chess (2nd- 5th Graders)
- Young Men's Leadership Academy (4th & 5th grade boys)
Vandora families should monitor their chid's weekly folder, Classroom Dojo, and our Eagle's News Brief email messages for information about extra-curricular opportunities on campus.
Membership and participation in all student clubs and organizations is open to all students without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or other protected classifications.