Each year, we offer an array of extra-curricular activieis to help students to build their leadership skills and ehnance their skills in areas of interest.
Some of our current & recent extra-curricular offerings include:
- Art Club (5th Graders)
- Chorus (4th & 5th Graders)
- Fit Club (4th & 5th Graders)
- KidzArt (K-5)
- M.A.T.T.E.R. (5th grade girls)
- Media Helpers (5th Graders)
- NCFC Youth Soccer
- Safety Patrol (5th Graders)
- Science Club (5th Graders)
- TGA Golf & Tennis (K-5)
- Tricangle Chess (2nd- 5th Graders)
- Young Men's Leadership Academy (4th & 5th grade boys)
Vandora families should monitor their chid's weekly folder, Classroom Dojo, and our Eagle's News Brief email messages for information about extra-curricular opportunities on campus.