The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team MembershipTravis ShillingsJakara HeywardSarah Durst - SIP ChairKatie NeilLaura BerglundDanielle OsterstromAmy VancuraAshlee LittleJulianne DeMayKeiran McClarrenJohn BuccellatoBen DanielsDanielle MehlingAimee AllenDominique FountasAmy Moore - Parent RepresentativeSchool Improvement Members approved on 8/22/23
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings will be from 7:40-8:40. Meetings will be held in the media center.
- August 16, 2023 - Leadership
- Sept 25, 2023 - Leadership
- October 31, 2023 - Equity Team
- November 7, 2023 - Quarterly Review
- January 2, 2024 - Leadership
- February 6, 2024 - Quarterly Review
- March 12, 2024 - Equity Team
- April 2, 2024 - Leadership
- May 14, 2024 - Leadership