Morning Drop Off: 8:00-8:30 AM
Afternoon Pick Up: 3:00-3:15 PM
- In order to expedite the drop off/ pick up process for all families, always use the carpool line. DO NOT pull in the parking lot and drop your child/children off. This is a danger, because they must then cross through the carpool line traffic.
- Be sure to have your carpool tag clearly displayed on your dashboard both when in line to be called and when you pull up to a cone to pick up your child. Using your tag will ensure that your child should be waiting for you once you approach the pick up line. Cars without the proper tag will need to park and go into the office to get your child. In order to keep traffic flowing, the staff member calling cars and the staff member(s) assisting children into cars do not check licenses. Please, no homemade tags.
- If at any time you need more carpool tags, please let your child's teacher know. We'd be happy to issue another tag in order to help the line flow smoother and more quickly.
- If your child is being picked up by a different person than usual, please send a note or call the office before 2:30. Please make sure that all people who have permission to pick up your child/children are noted on the back of the locator card in the office.
- If you need your child to go home a different way, please send in a note to your child's teacher. These are sent to the office in order to ensure that all parties are aware of the change. If your child is going carpool, please list the person picking the child up.
- Please do not blow your horn in the carpool line.
- If students are going to eat breakfast, they need to be at school in time to eat and be in class by 8:30.
- If students are dropped off after 8:30, parents need to walk them in and sign them in. Do not drop late students to walk in by themselves.
- To avoid long lines in carpool, come closer to 3:15. By this time, the carpool line may consist of only one or two cars.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone while in the carpool line.
- Students are to go directly to the cafeteria immediately after the afternoon announcements. Please do not go to the bathroom, visit other teachers, or hang out in the hallways.
- Students are not to return to the classroom for forgotten items.
- Students need to remain quiet and respect the adults in the cafeteria.
- Students are to stand behind the RED pole until directed to a cone for loading.