How does carpool work?
Morning carpool procedure:
- The carpool line will form at the CARPOOL LINE FORMS HERE sign. You will be directed to move into the front circle to begin drop off at 8:45 AM.
- For the safety of all children, please do not drop any child off in the parking lot to walk across the lanes of traffic anywhere in the carpool lane on their own. Instead, please park (in designated spaces only) and walk with your children all the way to the building, or you may wait in the carpool lane. These are the safest options for children.
- Please park (or wait) in a designated space. All of our parking spaces are marked with lines. It is unsafe when drivers have to pull around or back up around cars that are parked (or are waiting) in the wrong area.
- Please be courteous to pedestrians. If there are pedestrians waiting to cross the carpool lane, please stop.
- For the safety of our students, please do not use cell phones in the carpool lane!
Afternoon carpool procedure:
- Students are dismissed to the lobby at 3:40 PM in order to be ready for the beginning of carpool at 3:45 PM.
- The carpool line will form at the CARPOOL LINE FORMS HERE sign. You will be directed to move into the front circle to begin pick up. Please have your carpool number on display in your car. Your child will wait in the lobby until his/her carpool number is called.
- We will dismiss at 3:45 PM every day except on these Early Release Days: July 29, August 19, September 16, October 7, December 2, February 17, March 23, and April 27. We will dismiss at 1:15 PM on Early Release Days.