River Bend Elementary empowers and engages all learners to achieve academic excellence and 21st century skills to be career and college ready. We believe Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day, by staff who care for their social, emotional, and academic well-being.
River Bend Elementary empodera e involucra a todos los estudiantes para que logren la excelencia académica y las habilidades del siglo XXI para estar preparados para la carrera y la universidad. Creemos que cada estudiante tiene una capacidad única y merece ser desafiado y comprometido en un aprendizaje relevante, riguroso y significativo todos los días, por parte del personal que se preocupa por su bienestar social, emocional y académico.
All Wake County Public School System students will be prepared to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in a complex and changing world.
- We will offer flexible opportunities for students, families, and communities to work together to support academic growth for all learners.
- We will provide an atmosphere of encouragement through Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) in order to aid in the academic, emotional, and social growth of all students.
- We will establish school wide expectations that are reflective and data driven to support student achievement.
- We will research and utilize best practices to differentiate instruction in order to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- We will create a climate where learning is valued and individual differences are embraced.
WCPSS will annually graduate at least 95% of its students ready for productive citizenship as well as higher education or a career.