River Bend Elementary empowers and engages all learners to achieve academic excellence and 21st century skills to be career and college ready.
All Wake County Public School System students will be prepared to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in a complex and changing world.
- We will offer flexible opportunities for students, families, and communities to work together to support academic growth for all learners.
- We will provide an atmosphere of encouragement through Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) in order to aid in the academic, emotional, and social growth of all students.
- We will establish school wide expectations that are reflective and data driven to support student achievement.
- We will research and utilize best practices to differentiate instruction in order to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- We will create a climate where learning is valued and individual differences are embraced.
By 2020, WCPSS will annually graduate at least 95% of its students ready for productive citizenship as well as higher education or a career.