The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Gary Major-Principal
- Cejuanna Morgan-Assistant Principal
- Ruby Costa- Instructional Facilitator/co-chair
- Siobhan Scappino- Kindergarten Teacher
- Elizabeth Laubach-1st Grade Teacher Co-Chair
- Laura Carswell- 2nd Grade Teacher
- Karoline Schubert- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Maureen Lalino- 4th Grade Teacher
- Alyssa Jones- 5th Grade Teacher
- Olivia Cournoyer- Specialist
- Lindsey Evans- ESL
- Tomiko Antoine- SpEd
- Kristy McLean- Literacy Coach/MTSS intervention
- Brittany Leggett Rodgers- Math Coach
- Rebecca Gonzales--IA rep.
- Jarius Dolfi--Intervention
- Gina Deryas--IA rep.
- Tiffany Shire- Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually due to COVID 19
**September 10, 2020
**October 15, 2020
**November 12, 2020
**December 3, 2020
**January 14, 2021
**February 11, 2021
**March 4, 2021
**April 15, 2021
**May 13, 2021
**June 3, 2021