The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Gary Major-Principal
- Cejuanna Morgan-Assistant Principal
- Lucille Glass- Instructional Facilitator--Co-Chair
- Brittany L. Rodgers--Math Coach-Co-Chair
- Valerie Minervini- Kindergarten Teacher
- Tori Smith-1st Grade Teacher
- Laura Carswell- 2nd Grade Teacher
- Cynthia Braswell- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Erica Deal- 4th Grade Teacher
- Michael Cooper- 5th Grade Teacher
- Tara Reske- Specialist
- Lindsey Evans- ESL
- Nicole Johnson- SpEd
- Jamie Smith--Media/library
- Jasmine Millan-pre-k
- Angela Lee-Counselor
- Susan Smith-Counselor
- Sabina De-la canal-Psychologist
- Vacant- Literacy Coach/MTSS intervention
- Rebecca Gonzales--IA rep.
- Nataly Andrade-IA rep.
- Jarius Dolfi--Intervention
- Karen Hite- Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on Sept. 8, 2022
School Improvement Meetings
SIP Co-chairs are Ms. Glass and Ms. Rodgers
Lucille Glass (email@example.com), Brittany Rodgers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Times 7:40-8:40 a.m.
**October 6, 2022
**November 3, 2022
**December 1, 2022
**January 5, 2023
**February 2, 2023
**March 2, 2023
**April 20, 2023
**May 4, 2023
**June 1, 2023