Transfer Request

  • New Students: Those who enroll at Turner Creek and wish to request a Traditional Calendar option school, you must complete the online transfer request using the links below. This can only be done after you have enrolled your child and received a student ID number.
    Change of address: For current Turner Creek Students who moved out of our base area during the school year and wish to remain at Turner Creek, parents must submit an online transfer request and provide the office with and updated proof address (utility bill, resent closing statement or lease agreement)
    For more information please visit the Wake County Student Assignment