The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Ellen Adcox, Paraprofessional
- Kate Boone-Briscoe, Kindergarten Teacher
- Laura Cherry, Third Grade Teacher
- Doug Cox, Assistant Principal
- Denise Denton, CCR Teacher
- Seth Gearren, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Marc Hardy, Parent
- Michelle McDaniel, First Grade Teacher
- Sue Parent, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Morgan Perry, Second Grade Teacher
- Lisa Turco, Specialist Teacher
- Lisa Spalding, Principal
- Trish Brown, School Improvement Team Chair
School Improvement team members approved on 5/25/2018.
Parent team member approved on 10/2/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in media center unless otherwise indicated.
- 7/2/18 10:00am
- 8/17/2018 1:45 pm
- 9/25/18 1:30 pm
- 10/2/2018 8:00 am
- 11/6/18 8:00am
- 1/29/19 8:00am
- 2/15/19 1:45 pm
- 3/8/19 1:45 pm
- 5/16/19 8:00 am