September 3, 2021
Dear Rams Families
I hope everyone has had a great week! Here are the updates and information for this week.
- Behaviors: We continue to see student behaviors that do not align with our school expectations. We recognize that students have been out of the school setting for over a year and we must re-teach and model school expectations. We will continue to do that and appreciate your support with reminding them of demonstrating appropriate school behaviors.
One of the most common areas of concern we are seeing is when students make decisions that come from “Tick Toc Challenges”. Please be sure that you are checking on your student’s social media activity.
- PTA: Please join our PTA and support RMS. It’s as easy as clicking on the link:
https://rmspta.memberhub.com/store. Membership is $10 for 1 person and $18 for 2 people.
RMS PTA Membership Raffle: Join the PTA by 9/15 and be entered to win spirit wear or car magnets. If you have already joined, you will be entered in the raffle as well! Names will be drawn on 9/16 and prizes will be distributed on 9/17.
We appreciate your support!
Gift Card Donations: Donate Gift Cards: We will be collecting $10 gift cards of your choice or cash donations at carpool on Friday, September 17th to support our teachers. Please look for a PTA member at carpool if you would like to donate. We will be there in the morning & the afternoon! If you don’t go through carpool, please send donations in a sealed envelope labeled PTA and ask your student to give it to their teacher and the teachers will put it in our safe at the school.
Thank you for your support!!! 😁
Rent the Rock is available for rent:
- Transportation Changes: Students are expected to leave by their regular means of transportation. If the school is not contacted by the parent/guardian through a written note or by phone, the student will be sent home by his/her regular mode of transportation. Any phone request for a change in transportation must be made no later than 2:15 pm. After 2:15 students will be required to go home by their regular means of transportation.
- Dropping off items: Especially with sports beginning, we have seen an increase in the number of items that are needing to be dropped off for students during the school day. Please help your student to remember everything they need prior to leaving the house in the morning.
- Make-Up Pictures: In person make up pictures will be held on November 19th.
I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend and we look forward to seeing students on Tuesday!
Rolesville Middle School