Rolesville Middle School
We are a year-round public middle school located in Rolesville, North Carolina. Rolesville is a small community just east of the Town of Wake Forest and north of the City of Raleigh. The school follows a multi-track year-round schedule with four staggered tracks of students and teachers that are generally in session for nine weeks at a time with a three-week break in between each.
Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Rolesville Middle School students will be lifelong learners and independent thinkers who are prepared to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in both their communities and in a complex and changing world.
As a school community, we will:
- participate in ongoing professional development and professional learning teams.
- collaborate with staff, parents, and the community to provide authentic learning experiences.
- utilize state-of-the-art technology to enhance instruction and learning.
- implement the Positive Behavior and Intervention Support program.
- use data to measure progress and make instructional decisions.
- embrace and celebrate diversity.