Rolesville Middle School is a year-round public middle school located in Rolesville, North Carolina. Rolesville is a small community just east of the Town of Wake Forest and north of the City of Raleigh. The school follows a multi-track year-round schedule with four staggered tracks of students and teachers that are generally in session for nine weeks at a time with a three week break in between each.
Rolesville Middle School will prepare students to be self-reliant, community-minded and globally engaged citizens.
At Rolesville Middle School, we envision that:
- RMS is a flagship educational facility where teachers and students build a broad knowledge base through collaboration and integrated learning experiences.
- RMS equips students with the skills and tools to research, problem solve, and apply information in real world contexts to be productive twenty-first century citizens.
- RMS recognizes student's gifts and talents and maintains a learning culture that supports and challenges all students.
As a school community, we will:
- participate in ongoing professional development and professional learning teams.
- collaborate with staff, parents and community to provide authentic learning experiences.
- utilize state of the art technology to enhance instruction and learning.
- implement the Positive Behavior and Intervention Support program.
- use data to measure progress and make instructional decisions.
- embrace and celebrate diversity.