Return to Headlines
Baby it's cold outside - 1.24.22 Memo
We hope this message finds you all doing well, having enjoyed some fluffy white stuff and had some down time to rest and relax. We enjoyed seeing all the smiling faces playing in the snow...just being a kid!
Updates from the Mine:
- Please continue to let the school know should your child feel symptoms of Covid or other illness, have tested positive for Covid OR have been exposed to someone with Covid. We have specific guidance to follow in all instances.Ms. Hudson, Assistant Principal, is Lead Mine's amazing Covid Coordinator - email@example.com. Please reach out should you have questions.
- If your child is feeling ill, please do not send them to school. If you've given your child medicine due to them not feeling well, they should stay home.
- LME Administration is meeting with MAKO this week to learn more about on-site, pool-Covid testing students who have parent permission to do so. Be on the lookout for more information soon.
- Art Volunteers
- Our little leopards have worked so hard creating their artwork and we need some help hanging it up in our hallways to be displayed! We are permitting volunteers outside the school day to help hang art from 7:30-8:00am or 3:30-4:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting 1/27/22. If you would like to come in during any or all of these days and times please let Ms. Avery know by e-mailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org .Thank you so much for your willingness to help!
- PTA Event
- Please click here to learn more about a 'Courtyard Remodel Workday' coming up! Saturday, January 26th will be our next on campus clean up day - dedicated to a courtyard remodel funded and organized by our phenomenal PTA!