Winter Break 2021 - 12.17.21 Memo
Ending the year with a grateful heart...grateful we have gotten to this point in the school year - sending our students, faculty & staff home for a well deserved Winter Break!
Updates from the Mine:
- School Communications
- What is most beneficial for your family - let us know by filling out the survey linked here!
- Join us in congratulating Ms. Adrienne Ruckser, 4th grade teacher, on earning the recognition as our December Faculty/Staff Member of the Month!
- Also being recognized this month is Ms. Luciana Hazelwood, special education instructional assistant - she was recognized by WCPSS as the recipient of a December Employee Excellence Award!
- School Lunches
- We will provide the daily hot lunch items to all those getting their lunch from the cafeteria. In an effort to decrease waste...we will no longer serve pre-packaged cold lunch options.
- Winter Break
- Students will be on winter break from Saturday, December 18th through Sunday, January 2nd.
- All students will return to campus on Monday, January 3rd!
- Our campus will be closed from Wednesday, December 22nd through Sunday, January 2nd. We will see you all in 2022!
- Lead Mine is Hiring!
- Lead Mine Elementary is in need of highly qualified candidates to serve in the following positions: Building Substitute, Covid Support Person, K-5 Instructional Assistant, 2nd Grade Teacher, and Hearing Impaired Teacher.
- Please help us spread the word and share the opportunities with those who may be looking to make a difference in the lives of our Little Leopards.
- Should you have any questions about what each position entails, please reach out to myself (email@example.com) or Ms. Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you all for your continued support of our school. We are looking forward to building positive momentum as we move into the second half of the 21-22 school year!
Enjoy every moment of your winter break ~ doing what brings your family the most joy!
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal